At Carve House Co.Ltd We Have got a number of professional architectures who execute their duties in a series of steps
- The initial step involves understanding the client’s requirement through a detailed discussion.
- A careful note on his/her objectives and the expectations are taken.
- Quantifying and qualifying the project will involve the discussion about the expected budget, the characteristics of the site and other planning regulation of the area under consideration.
- Next is the difference sequence of operations, guarantees, and responsibilities offered by the architect. This will include:
- Understanding the limitations and potential of the site.
- Discussing about the financial targets
- Suggesting and studying all possible solutions if the work is renovation or rehabilitation or a new construction
- Bringing and presenting the feasibility study
- Different choice of site or building based on the requirement
- Provision of different options to overcome different administrative procedures
- Procedures planned and prepared are kept in line to make communication easier.
Our civil engineers @Carve House Co.Ltd Have The Following Duties
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs
- undertaking complex calculations
- liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors
- compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures
- resolving design and development problems
- managing budgets and project resources
- scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries
- making sure the project complies with legal requirements, especially health and safety
- assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on time